Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo have both reached the end of their primes.It may seem like a bad thing, but in reality, it is the best compliment because their separate careers were at their peak more than a decade ago, and they are still competing for the Ballon d’Or.
To think that Messi and Ronaldo have been the best in the world for so long, winning 12 of the last 13 Ballon d’Or awards in the process, is fantastic.Ronaldo has been in many fights over the years, but he hasn’t been hurt. In the past, both of us had seen Ronaldo get a yellow card or be sent off. Ronaldo is a natural when it comes to making fouls on the field.
The points to evaluate on
- Even though Messi has been told not to do something, statistically, he is far more disciplined than Cristiano Ronaldo is. He got three yellow cards in the 2013-2014 season. He had the most yellow cards that year with 16! In addition, Ronaldo was suspended for one game during the season. As a player, Ronaldo has been sent off eight times, but Messi has never been sent off.
- The fans of Ronaldo would say that at this time, Ronaldo was better than Messi, which is what they’d say. Ronaldo, on the other hand, had failed in the past when he tried to lead Portugal to the World Cup or other championships. In the eyes of his teammates, Ronaldo isn’t a role model for being a good leader. Selfish: He also likes to be the centre of attention. He dives to the ground as soon as there’s a chance. One side of the story is that Messi helped Argentina get to the World Cup finals, where they played Germany in front of their fans. When they were in the group stage, he led them from start to finish. He even beat Cristiano Ronaldo in the process!
- Messi and Ronaldo are two of the best footballers in the world. They play each other in a football match.
- With Ronaldo and Messi, the inevitable comparisons have led to many different ways to find out who is the best over time.Why not try something else? Instead of putting them against each other all their lives, what if we tried something else? It was essential to find out how Messi and Ronaldo did during their most successful seasons.
- That’s a subjective question, but we decided to compare them based on their most productive years because they are two players who are known for scoring goals.
- The captain of Manchester United should not be Harry Maguire. (Football stand)
- Ronaldo and Messi were about the same when they were at their best.
- There were 134 goals from Messi and Ronaldo for Barcelona and Real Madrid in 2011/12 and 2014/15, which is how many goals they scored for each team.
- Because Messi has more goals than Ronaldo, we’ll use WhoScored.com’s statistical player comparison tool to look into their relationship, even though Messi has more goals than Ronaldo.
- Ronaldo and Messi’s career-high points were interesting to look at, and their La Liga stats for each season quickly revealed a clear winner. Take a look at the results:
At this link, you can find all the information you need about the Champions League schedule for 2021 and 2022.He would have done better this season than Cristiano did in Europe in 2013/14. Even so, it’s hard to figure out the peak of two players who have been almost unbeatable for a long time.